Breville BOV800XL The Smart Oven
Breville BOV800XL The Smart Oven is a preferred choice that can be used in different ways depending on the kind food being prepared. This is because it can easily adjust its heat distribution for perfect results.
The Smart Oven is outfitted with an Element IQ cooking technology that adjusts the power of its five separate quartz heating basics in cooking food more uniformly and speedily. This refined heating system spreads heat all through the oven where and when it is needed which guarantees more professional cooking.
It has nine different menu options that allow users to choose the finest settings for the particular food being cooked. Other than dynamically dispensing heat to several areas, the Smart Oven by Breville can fine-tune the watts of its heat elements for more flexible cooking.
Here is review of pros and cons of this toaster oven:
Breville BOV800XL Advantages:
- It comes with an instruction book with close to thirty recipes and ideas that are very easy to follow and understand.
- The oven door is magnetized to pull the oven rack about half way out when the door is opened. This makes it so handy to get your cooked food out without reaching in and risk burning
- The glass door is marked to tell you what position to put the rack in whether on the bottom in the middle or on top, depending on what is cooking.
- Product Dimensions: 18.5 x 16.2 x 11.2 inches ; 9 pounds
- Thirteen inch pizza, with a six-slice toast capacity
- Has a tempered glass door
- A magnetic auto-eject rack
- Five quartz elements accompanied by element IQ for efficient cooking
- Has a Back-lit easy-read LCD which calculates the accurate time and temperature. It illuminates the orange colour when preheating and cooking and a blue colour when it completes a cycle
- Featured with a function dial comprising of nine pre-set cooking functions such as reheat bake, pizza, roast, toast, cookies, bagel, broil and warm.
- It has a temperature and time dial with an auto shut-off and noise alert
- Pull-out crumb tray that is easily removable
- It has an easy-clean, stainless steel covering with a ribbed plate warming tray
- The interior is non-stick with three rack positions
- Has a pizza pan, broil rack and a baking pan
- Comes with a one year limited warranty
- Bottom of Form
For someone who needs reading glasses, the LCD display is very easy to read .The temperature, function, and time controls knobs are similar to stereo control knobs where you simply twist to adjust the temperatures. You get the opportunity to go slowly or quickly.
The convection feature is very quiet with this oven and you can barely hear it. Some settings such as “bake” are programmed to switch on the convection feature, which keeps down the need to fiddle with several controls to get what you want.
Some of the complaints that Breville Smart Convection Oven draws are that the cord is a little short since it is less than three feet. If you prefer a longer cord, it means that you must have a power outlet near where you use the oven.
Also, at full heat, the Smart Oven pulls between fifteen to twenty amps therefore ensure that you posses at least a 20amp breaker on the plug that you use. This is a disadvantage in the sense that you may not be able to use other appliances on your electrical circuit.
You can buy Breville BOV800XL The Smart Oven with a discount at local store, or find refubrished version for lowest price online.